Monday, May 11, 2009

Charging The Air

I've been lucky enough to have gone on a few investigations with some great groups. Two of the groups currently use different devices to charge the air. They have the small plasma balls you can get from any Walmart or Spencers and also use a taser. Both of these were used in areas which were thought to be hot spots for activity. We could have been just lucky, but when I was with these groups we sure seem to get alot of verifiable activity.
Good, Safe, helpful or asking for something bad to happen. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've never heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is an interesting method and certainly worth using on any investigation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. I guess this topic isn't mean enough for others to comment on. lol

    ReplyDelete